Monday, January 30, 2006

Mockingbird

The other day at the doctor's office, in the crowded waiting room, out of nowhere Elias starts singing the theme to COPS: "Bad Boys, Bad Boys. What ya gonna do? What ya gonna do when they come for you!?!" He did not know it from the TV show, but from a Greatest Hits of the 90's CD I have in the car. None the less, I'm sure the whole waiting room thought I've been plopping my 2 year old son down in front of COPS!

Then the next night, after hearing another song on the radio a couple of times...in a crowded McDonald's Elias starts singing: "I don't want to say she's a gold digger..." Luckily, that's the only line from that classic children's song that he picked up!

I guess I should invest in a Wiggles CD for the car!

2 comments:

amy@flexibledreams said...

I guess I should be thankful that Christopher is only singing "Do da, do da" and "E-I-E-I-O" right now.

John said...

Whatever happened to Mmmm-Bop, Yeah-Yeah, Shoo-Bop, Wah-wah-wah...?

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: