Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sorry Roy

It was brought to my attention that I had made an error in an earlier post when I stated that the Roy Rogers restaurant chain had gone out of business. While the coyboy himself may no longer be with us, the fast food establishment that carries his name is alive and well. In fact, you can read all about their tasty roast beef and golden fried chicken at their official website.
Or check out this borderline creepy "fan site."

Anywho...the reason I bring it up is because today I was reminded of one of the funniest things I ever saw. Do you remember the large fries used to come in a little cardboard gun holster!? We used to have a 24-hour Roy's that we frequented in our college years, and one night we're all there and I turn around and Brian Kaiser had actually looped his belt through his order of fries, and was walking about with his fry holster full of tasty fries. I don't know why, but to this day that is one of the funniest things ever! Maybe because deep down inside I always wanted to do the same thing!

No comments:

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: