Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Asleep at the Wheel

For those of you that have been on a long car ride with me, you might title this picture "Like Father, Like Son!" We wore Elias out today shopping at BJ's.

Today was also an historical day in my medical history. I went to see a new doctor today, a chiropractor to be exact. And for the first time ever in an initial visit with a doctor he didn't tell me that the problem was that I was fat! Wow! Twenty-some years going to the Columbia Medical Plan and the only diagnosis I ever head was: "You're Fat!" Trouble breathing, Mono, sprained ankle...all met with a "You're Fat!"

Yesterday while I was playing with the kids, Elias took a rattle and said, "I want to slap Baby Tanner!" "No," I said, "It's not nice to hit people. People don't like to be slapped!" To which Elias replied, "Girls do!" I'm not sure where he got that from, but just to be careful he's not allowed to watch Cinemax anymore!

Hanover Charming Sight of the Week: Pale White Shirtless Fat Guy with Large Cowboy Hat on directing traffic while a truck backs up!

McDonald's Taste Test Dept. New Asian Salad is disgusting! Nothing from McDonalds (or any fast food restaurant) should have Snap Peas in it!

1 comment:

John said...

Has he been getting on the internet when you're not home again?

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: