- 1/2 lb. Hoss Burger Hoss's Steak and Sea House This is quite possibly the best tasting burger around. It is real ground beef, very juicy and very tasty. I order them plain and just put a dab of ketchup and mustard on myself. It comes on a nice moist roll too! Hands down my favorite burger!
- Classic Double with Cheese Wendy's As far as fast food goes, Wendy's has the best burgers. I'm sure they are frozen at some point and come from the same grade of Kangaroo as all the other fast food burgers, but their burgers taste great! Quality is their recipe you know! Plus you get a little more burger at Wendy's because their patties are square!
- Ground Peppercorn Burger Chilis This big burger is crusted w/black pepper & spices, then topped with shredded lettuce, tomato, pickle, Awesome BlossomÂ® strings and bleu cheese dressing. A very unique flavor. Excellent!
- Western BBQ Colossal Burger Friendly's This puppy's got crispy Fronions over their really good BBQ sauce, with spicy Queso sauce and melted Cheddar cheese. Served on a grilled bun with lettuce, tomato and mayo. After eating, I almost don't have room for a five-scoop Resse's Pieces Sunday!
- 1/2 lb. Burger Fudrucker's Like Hoss's, Fudrucker's makes a mean burger. They offer their burgers served different ways with all kids of different toppings, but I like mine straight up! They have an awesome fixins bar where I add just a little bit of shredded lettuce, my ketchup and mustard, and some spicy jalapeno cheese sauce. Fantastic!
- Maryland Crab Burger Bill Bateman's Bistro I know, this one sounds weird at first. I was skeptical to try it on my first visit, but somebody in my family orders it everytime we go to Bateman's. This is a big huge burger topped with Crab Dip, Cheddar Cheese, Crabmeat and Old Bay Seasoning. That's eatin' right there my friend!
- Havana Burger Bill Bateman's Bistro This is a new entry to Bill's menu and it is fantastic! Iliterallyy get cravings for this burger and have to go just to get one! Combine Cuban pork, Capicola ham, Swiss cheese, sliced pickles, Dijon mustard, chipotle mayo, sliced tomato & 100% Angus beef burger all toasted on a ciabatta bread loaf. This one WILL fill you up!
- Big Mac McDonald's You know the drill...two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun! Sure, the burgers could be bigger and it doesn't really do anything in the "HungerFulfillmentt Department," but it's a darn good burger! The tastes just go together so well! That Ronald McDonald is a genius!
Feel free to comment on some of your favorite burgers! Happy National Hamburger Month!