Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's Still Hot

Bob-Howdy! It's hot in our house! Too hot to come up with anything funny for ya again today! Our air conditioner is in the slow process of getting repaired/replaced. I did manage to get up all the pictures up from our trip to Ocean City over at Wonderful World of Pictures so you can hop over there if you like!

While staying with my mom over the weekend, Joey and I saw MONSTER HOUSE in 3-D which was excellent! Great story, creepy and funny...check it out! Last night I also managed to finally watch THE 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN which was also a fantastic movie! It's playing on HBO now so I'm sure it will be on another 400 times this month if you haven't seen it yet!

No comments:

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: