Friday, July 28, 2006

Not the Suite Life


I'm at a hotel. Our house is too hot. It's really, really hot! It's like Africa hot! Tarzan couldn't take this kind of hot! I woke up last night at around 12:30, once again Elias was just sitting there in the bed with me. He was covered in sweat from head to toe, as was I. We enjoyed some icy cold beverages while the air began to take the consistency of pancake batter. It was miserable!

Our air conditioner won't be replaced until Monday, so we've decided to hold up at a local hotel for the weekend. We were all snapping at each other and the kids have been pretty lissless so we thought it was a good idea to get the heck out of there. We've got a pool and a continental breakfast and nothing else to do...life doesn't get much better than that. Actually, as you can see...I've got an internet connection in the hotel room. So I'm going to take this chance to do some writing since I've been leaving ya all high and dry in the new post department.

Stay Cool!

No comments:

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: