Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hot Dog! More Mickey Stuff to Buy

For those of you that pop by for a dose of Disney news, I've got a couple of new items sitting on shelves to tell you about. The first is a new toy called NAME THAT TUNE MICKEY. He's a plush Mickey with a wireless music keyboard. Using the keyboard you can program Mickey to sing different songs or to sing a creation of your own. He'll also play games with you, using the keyboard. Looks like fun, they had three sitting on the shelf at Wal-Mart today, but I used every bit of self-control and did NOT buy it for my son! It sells for about $30.00...I'm sure it will end up in our playroom before long.
They've also just put out the MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE PLAYSET, based on the hot preschool series on Disney Channel. This is a recreation of Mickey's clubhouse on the show and features many of the little gadgets and characteristics found inside the house. It comes with a Mickey figure (Mickey's other friends sold separately) and when the figures are placed in certain spots in the house, they talk and move around! Pretty Cool! They were already sold out of them at Wal-Mart today. When I was looking for information and pictures on the internet this evening, my son saw this picture and wanted to go into the playroom and play with it. I thought at almost 3 years old, he understood the difference between a picture of something and an actual something...but I guess I was wrong!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The slide and "shoe" doorway come off very easily.

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: