Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Friend Can Draw Better Than Your Friend

In keeping with the Halloween fun I have some artwork by my good friend Grant Corley. Grant has been my best friend since the 5th grade and he's always been handy with a pencil. After high school Grant abandon me for something called "college" and he eventually ended up in San Francisco studying art and trying to break into animation. For a while he was employed as the art director for the newspaper The Examiner where in addition to fulfilling his lifelong dreams of designing ads for used car lots, he also got to take pen in hand and create some great original artwork for the paper as well. Here's two examples of his work for The Examiner with a Halloween theme. Grant drew all this freehand. I'm telling ya, the boy knows his way around a pencil. You can click either of these pictures to enlarge them, and we'll even throw in this bonus link to a .pdf file if you really wanna blow it up and print it or just check out all the detail!

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: