Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Site News: Somebody Saw Our Pumpkin



As you may know, I use the site textamerica.com for most of my photo hosting needs. I have a page there called Wonderful World of Photos where I post pictures of all the crazy stuff my family does. It's always cool when someone out there in cyberspace takes note of what you do and passes it on to other. Textamerica just chose this photo of the pumpkin Elias and I made at school today as one of their Editor's Picks for the day. This photo, along with others, is featured on the Editor's Pick page off Textamerica's main page. You have to be registered with their site to access the page. I know it's not really a big deal and I don't want to blow it out of proportion, but I just wanted to share it with ya'll as the Wonderful World of Blog moves one step closer to total internet domination!

No comments:

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: