Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Birthday Shoutouts!

I've got two birthday shoutouts for today. I won't mention their ages because some people don't like to acknowledge when they turn 30!

First, Happy Birthday to my brother Uncle Charlie! He's still kickin' it Texas style! He's finishing Grad School in December too. I'm sure he's busy but he'll take time out of his hectic schedule to enjoy a birthday beverage or two!

Second, Happy B-day to my good buddy Joey Carwash! Joey and I have been friends since college. I knew Joey and I would be good friends for a long time when we met in 1994 at a leadership retreat conference in school. Shortly after the retreat a handful of us took a trip up to Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey. Joey rode in my car with me and my friend Aaron. Joey was looking through my cassette tapes that I had in the car. "What's this one?," he asked holding up a tape. "That's an episode of The Golden Girls that I taped from the television." Joey's response: "Sweet...can we listen to it!?" A friendship was forged!

Happy Birthday Ya'll!

No comments:

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: