Thursday, December 28, 2006

Year End Clearance

From time to time I'll be surfing the internet looking for pictures to post alongside some of my articles here on the blog. Sometimes a search for one picture can lead me to discover a whole bunch of other pictures that I'll save in the hopes of using in the future. Before I clean out my "Internet Captures" folder for the new year, here are pictures that I've held on to but never followed up with a full blog post. Most of these pictures are unused because I thought they'd make a great article and then when I started to write it I discovered I didn't have all that much funny or interesting to say. Anywho...enjoy!

Dune Buggys were awesome! What ever happened to them!? They were all the rage in the 70's but sadly they've gone the way of the CB radio, the pet rock and other great 70's inventions.

Remember the old Family Channel logo? I liked them better when they used to show reruns of THE PATTY DUKE SHOW, now they show too much WB leftovers.

Does this look good to you? It does to me, and that might be part of the problem! There is an awesome restaurant in Gettysburg, PA called The Dogg House that serves up about 35 different kinds of hot dogs! Good Eats! My favorite is the Hawaiian with ham, mozzarella, pineapple and sweet mustard!

JAWS 3 is one of my all-time favorite movies. I've never seen it in 3-D as it was intended to be seen, but I've still seen it on TV about 300 times!

What ever happened to all the McDonaldland Characters? They were fun! Only Grimace and the Hamburglar have seemed to survive along with Ronald. A Big Mac just ain't a Big Mac without some McDonaldland cookies!

Why does everyone pick on Paris Hilton so much? She's nice, she's pretty...her show THE SIMPLE LIFE used to be pretty funny. Even her single this summer was pretty good? I don't get everyone's hatred toward her!? I like her!

Play-Doh perfume - How cool is that! I wish I had someone to give a bottle to! I'm sure if my wife had found this in her stocking on Christmas day she would have pelted the glass bottle upside my head!

I'm a loyal customer to UTZ potato chips, but I gotta say these Rt. 11 brand Crab Chips are fantastic! I discovered them in a little gas station in Hagerstown. Track `em down and try them! Yummy! (They've got a website!)

This is another one of my bizarre cherished memories of Kings Dominion. This was a little audio-animatronic show of a frog playing piano and some mushrooms singing along with him. I used to love that thing! It was right infront of the Sky Ride station in Hanna-Barbera Land. Sadly, the frog and the Sky Ride are both gone now!

"Weird Al's" new album is fantastic!

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: