Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007


A new year, a new look for the Wonderful World of Blog! Hope you had a great New Year's Eve, ringing in the New Year with lots of food and beverages and tons of your friends close by. As for me, I sat on the couch and watched THE FOX AND THE HOUND 2 with my son. Good times!

However, it's not all happy times this New Year's Day. My current streak of making it to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida every year has officially come to an end after a seven year run! We had plans to go in December but when we called to book our trip, the entire resort was booked solid the week we had chosen. (It turns out they were filming the Christmas parade special that week.) We decided to stay away all together since it was obviously packed.

I was actually less than two hours away from WDW in May when we went to a wedding in Tampa. Believe me, the thought crossed my mind to take a quick ride over to Orlando and get a little Downtown Disney under my belt, but I didn't! I did make it to the World of Disney store in New York in June - which is owned by Disney Parks so that should count for something!

Anywho, hope you had a great holiday season and as always thanks for visiting!

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: