Monday, May 14, 2007

Story Session at Hanna-Barbera

This is the kind of stuff that I used to eat up as a kid. Today we have featured a one page write up from a 1970's comic book on a story session at Hanna-Barbera. First of all, I love the old "The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera" logo. To me, this logo just about sums up everything that was right with the 70's. The story itself is about how writers at the Hanna-Barbera studios came up with ideas for a Scooby-Doo show. Even though I've never been a real big Scooby-Doo fan, I've always loved behind the scenes at H-B. This is also an example of some of the odd one page, non-comic features they would run in comic books in the old days. Of course nowadays they wouldn't waste their time on charming features like this. They'd use the pages to cram in a few more ads for Mountain Dew, Starbursts and the latest Jamie Kennedy movie.


Click on the image to enlarge it.



No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: