Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick-or-Treat 2007


Well, Halloween 2007 is over! We survived two nights of trick-or-treating, a 2 1/2 hour parade, a three different Halloween parties! I'm beat! Tanner has discovered the wonders of Candy Corn, while Elias has officially become of Gum chewer.
Tanner developed his own style of trick-or-treating. Instead of greeting people with "trick-or-treat", he would use his own "I want some candy, please!" He also replaced "thank you" with "I want more!" Since he's two years old, and looks adorable in his pumpkin costume he got away with it and he really did have significantly more candy than Elias at the end of the night.
Last night we went trick-or-treating in the neighborhood that I grew up in. When I was little, there were seriously hundreds of kids out going from door to door. Last night, we saw a few lone trick-or-treaters pass us by. My mom only had seven knocks on her door! Kind of sad, ain't it! Where's the spirit!
Now we get a two week break before I bust out the Christmas CD's and videos and begin Christmas 2007! Ho Ho Ho!
Also: Happy Birthday to my lone star brother! Happy Birthday Charlie!

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: