Friday, December 28, 2007

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Hope you all had a Happy Holiday! Let me just say, right here, what you're looking at is quite simply Christmas gift giving at it's finest! Christmas night my brother-in-law Mike presented me with this fine ALF Telephone. How freakin' cool is that!? My brother-in-law said that while he was over at a friend's house it came up in conversation that they had an ALF telephone packed away somewhere in their basement! Of course Michael thought of me right away and after an ALF-finding expedition in the basement he had me crossed off his holiday shopping list. And I am ever so grateful that this ALF collectible is now in my possession. And let me just tell you how excited my wife is to have this classic telephone in our house. Why, you should have seen the look on her face when I took it out of the box!





And then oddly enough, the day after Christmas we were at my mother's house and she had stumbled upon a merchandise order form from my days as an Alf Fan Club member. And low and behold, there's the ALF telephone selling for $70.00! (I'll scan the whole ALF Store Fan Club Newsletter at another time and share it with ya'll!)

It will be an out-of-this-world experience then next time I go to order a pizza and pick up my ALF telephone!

1 comment:

Ladytink_534 said...

My husband doesn't really mind my DVDs, books, Disney pins, even my snowglobes but I think even he would say something about an ALF phone!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: