Monday, January 14, 2008

I Took a Photo of a Men's Room Door


Seriously, this is the exact reason why I wanted to get a camera phone. Yesterday I was shopping at the crap-o-rama known as Big Lots and had to take my son to the rest room. Imagine my surprise when I was searching for the bathrooms and see the logo for my favorite old department store, Zayre, starring back at me. Of course I grabbed my cell phone and snapped a picture for the ol' blog. You might remember I did a post about Zayre a couple of months ago. Apparently Big Lots store #1016 used to be a Zayre. Of course this made me very excited but I couldn't find any other remnants of Zayre in the store. So we purchased our box of Spider-Man 3 cereal (with almost 3 months left before the expiration date) and we headed out of Big Lots. But we walked away with a little bit of the spirit of Zayre!

4 comments:

FoodieNVallarta said...

Don't shop at Big Lot's if you are just going to slam it every other sentence. U have some issues.

FoodieNVallarta said...

Are you in the US or Belize?

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure he's from Paraguay.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's actually pretty rare, good find. :)

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: