Thursday, July 10, 2008

Behold The Metal

Check this out! At Wal-Mart they have actual metal lunch boxes for sale amongst all the other back-to-school goodies! It's been a while since good old fashioned metal lunch boxes have been for sale. Sure, they've been making those little lunch boxes filled with candy but these here are actual working lunch boxes. They are just about the same size as the original ones from back in the day. They don't come with a thermos anymore because kids all take juice boxes to school now. But, it's just great that metal lunch boxes are making a reappearance on shelves! In addition to Spider-Man and Hulk, Wal-Mart was also rocking Tinker Bell, Hannah Montana, and High School Musical. I guess I should ask if they have any Gremlins or Flintstones boxes in the back!?!

For more fun also read:My Deal Ol' Lunch Boxes from June 12, 2006.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I have my Pac-Man lunchbox around here somewhere!! e-mail me, terryejett@hotmail.com I can't find yr contact info.

Anonymous said...

the two lunch boxes i want to see are ones with "new britney" and a pre-rehab lohan model. now that would rock.

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: