Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Old Burger King Logo

Here's how lame I am...yesterday while at a Burger King in Mt. Airy, Md I was delighted to find the umbrellas near the kids play area branded with the old Burger King font. The sign on top of the building is also still sporting the older round font. I then spent the next 20 minutes ignoring my kids on the playground and noting the subtle differences between the font in the new BK logo vs. the old way of writing it. Kinda sad...ain't I!?!



original logo... (older than the one above)
current logo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But did they have any of the paper crowns with the games and puzzles on the inside (like How Many "2's" Do You See In This Picture)?

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: