Monday, November 17, 2008

A Real Swinger

We've had a swing set in our backyard since the spring of 2005. It has been since then that I have tried to teach Elias how to swing while "pumping" with his legs so he does not need to rely on me for pushes. Every lesson has ended with one of us becoming incredibly frustrated. Earlier this week, I peek outback to check up on the kids and there's Elias swinging as high as can be - all by himself! I know it's not a big deal, but I was so happy that he finally had mastered this simple skill of childhood that I grabbed the camera to record it on video. Take a look:

1 comment:

amy@flexibledreams said...

YAY Elias!!! I can not WAIT til my kids get this. (But, I'm sure when they do I'll be all sad about how they don't need me anymore.)

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: