Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Land of the Lost Poster

I don't know about this one!?! Land of the Lost was a great show, with it's low budget special effects and below average production values but all too often Hollywood remakes old TV shows and completely ignores the original source material. Can they avoid just making another Journey to the Center of the Earth? Plus...is the world ready for a Will Ferrell movie that is not about sports and/or the 1970's? I wanna get excited about this one, but something inside me tell me it's gonna stink. I guess we'll have to wait for a trailer...


...and yes, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for an Electra Woman and Dyna Girl movie! How great would that be?


No comments:

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: