Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry 500th Post!

A Very Merry Christmas to you and a Happy 500th Blog Post to Wonderful World of Blog - the internet's leading source for information on Alf, The Flintstones, old breakfast cereals, and tacky things that you can't see or do anymore! It was New Year's Day 2006 that I started this blog and all though I don't update it as frequently as I did back in the day, I still appreciate every single person who stops by and checks out my little space on the web!

I hope you and your loved ones have a Happy Holiday and a joyous New Year!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big ups. Thanks for keeping it going!

Anonymous said...

your right the internets have been good to us. However it can use some help with more info on the show small wonder.

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: