Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Right To Bear Arms

T.J. Bearytales is a popular toy in our house. He's kind of like a Teddy Ruxpin...a talking bear who tells stories. T.J. doesn't just move his mouth and eyes like Teddy did, T.J. also moves his head, ears and arms. They also sell some story cartridges that come with little props that you can stick in T.J.'s paw and he'll use them in the story. There's a camera, a walkie-talkie, a magic wand...you get the picture. Santa brought T.J. to our house two Christmas' ago and he's still a very good friend to both my kids.

I laughed so hard the other day when I came into the living room and saw that Elias had replaced T.J.'s regular toy with a toy gun. There's nothing like seeing your son have a story read to him at gunpoint...by a bear.

  • I'm not all caught up in the hilarity of my kids saying random things but once in a while they come up with a doozy that's worth sharing. The other day out of nowhere Tanner just announces to me: "Everybody has a belt....Robots don't have belts." I don't know why I found that so funny but I repeated it for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

amy@flexibledreams said...

I am totally caught up in the hilarity of your kids saying random things. PLEASE post more! That cracked me up :)

Anonymous said...

Agree!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: