Monday, January 12, 2009

Yabba-Dabba-Robot!

Last night while I was wasting away more of my life searching the internets for the most inane crap you can imagine, I came across a flickr account with over 500 Hanna-Barbera related images. To answer your first question: Yes, I looked at all 500+ pics! Second, I stole a handful of the images for use here on WWoB! You're Welcome!

Here we have an old magazine/newspaper photograph of a giant Fred Flintstone figure that also happens to be filled with state-of-the-art 1960's electronics. What's it do? What's it for!? Not quite sure...but it sure is simultaneously awesome and frighting! According to the person who uploaded the photo, this giant monument to Fred stood in the offices of Hanna-Barbera animation for some time. Somebody else claimed to have spotted this figure (and others like it) at the Flintstones theme park in South Dakota. Either way, it makes me wonder if a friend I have that works in robotics can build me one!

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: