Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Green Eggs & Ham...and Other Stories

I just felt like posting some pictures of my kids today. Yesterday, we made brownies. We've had a crappy stove for as long as I've been married and we could never make brownies right. We got a nice new stove a few weeks ago. Well yesterday with the help of two little boys we were able to turn out a perfect batch of delicious brownies! The kids had a great time helping out:


A few weeks ago I got the bright idea to make Green Eggs & Ham. We had done this when I was a preschool teacher many years ago and it was a big hit. However, my kids are very visual when it comes to what they eat...so I don't know why I thought they'd like Green Eggs...not to mention Elias doesn't like ham. Tanner wouldn't go anywhere near the green eggs, Elias took a small nibble or two and then declaired he was full.


If Tanner doesn't get an afternoon nap, he is a holy terror! He can seriously ruin the rest of the day for anyone if he doesn't get some snooze time. Which makes it all the more adorable when he actually does fall asleep and ends up looking so darn cute while doing so..

1 comment:

amy@flexibledreams said...

Your kids are REALLY cute.

Mine won't touch green eggs either.

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: