Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fore!

When I was little I always enjoyed trying to recreate the fun of miniature golf at home with my homemade courses. My wife has heard all about my putt-putt creations of childhood and my far-fetched plans to build a mini-golf hole in our backyard so yesterday when we saw the Par Three Mini Golf Course by Step 2 at BJ's, she didn't stand in the way of the kids and I loading the box into our shopping cart. Now, our living room has been taken over by the 21-pieces of this three hole golf course toy. It's a well put together, well though out toy. There are three holes of putting fun - each one a little more difficult than the last. The greens feature high sides and not much room for a ball to go astray. There's also the slightest bit of an incline so the ball is practically guided to the hole. I suppose it's not very challenging but it certainly supplies lots of self-confidence building and it gets kids ready to tackle a real mini golf course. It's a great toy! My kids love it and played with it all night until I had to pry the clubs out of their hands for bedtime. And yes, before going to bed myself last night I fit in a quick three!


No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: