Friday, August 13, 2010

McGood Times



The cast of McDonaldland characters is one of the great things that we all loved about the fast food chain when we were younger. The Burger King Kids Club crew, the Arby's oven mit or even Bob Evan's Bisquit n' Gravy - none come even close to the awesomeness of Ronald McDonald and his buddies. These toys are reproductions from a line of McDonaldland toys that came out in the 70's. What kid today wouldn't want to recreate the adventures of Capt. Crook trying to get his hands on a Filet o'Fish sandwhich?! I had the whole set of these when I was younger including the giant playset with a mat that took up the entire floor of our playroom. It's probably worth hundreds of dollars now and I bet we sold it at a garage sale for a dollar.

Posted via Blogaway

1 comment:

Matt said...

I had the McDonalds characters too. They were big as I recall, well big as compared to the Star Wars figures which were 2" tall. I remember Mayor McCheese as being my favorite of the McDonalds characters.

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: