Monday, March 21, 2011

Fantastic Trailer

Last week I mentioned the smutty classic Hardbodies, another film in the genre of "Let's Go To The Beach And Engage In Empty Sexual Relations." It's a fun little film and it still holds up in it's own silly little way. I want you to watch the original theatrical trailer for this movie. While I do enjoy the film, this trailer is so much better than the movie. If I had seen this trailer in the theatre (especially when I was 11, when the movie came out) I would have went absolutely bonkers for it. Hardbodies in no way lives up to the wacky zaniness that this promotional piece suggests. If you've seen the film and then the trailer, it's almost as if Columbia Pictures was straight up telling you they were putting out the stupidest, crappiest movie they've ever made.


No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: