Friday, March 18, 2011

Proper Smurfing

A few weeks ago I ended up watching the premier of Matthew Perry's new show, Mr. Sunshine. Normally, I wouldn't have had any interest in the program but the previews kept showing a shot of somebody punching somebody in a Smurf theme park costume. Well, if you're going to take the time to work a Smurf into your show than the least I can do is watch it. Well, the first episode didn't have a Smurf and I was felt pretty used after sitting through the show. After the case of "bait and Smurf" I never watched the show again. Thanks to the internets, I found out that the Smurfs finally did make their appearance. On the show, Perry's character runs a giant events arena and Smurfs On Ice was booked. Here's a clip from the show, even though it features Allison Janney smacking Papa Smurf's blue rump - it's alot more respectful to the Smurfs property than a certain live action film we discussed earlier this week.

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: