Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Cinematic A to Z

I've been seeing this on a few other blogs and as always I thought I'd jump in; a visual presentation of favorite movies for each letter of the alphabet. This list does not represent my favorite movie for each letter, but they are mostly movies that I love. I tried to stay away from titles that I talk about alot. In some cases, I had to get a little creative for some of the more difficult letters. When you're done reading, waste a half hour of your life trying to come up with your own list. Enjoy!
A is for Adventures in Babysitting


B is for Bananas

C is for Center Stage


D is for The Day The Earth Stood Still



E is for Easy A

F is for Fraternity Vacation

G is for The Gnome-Mobile H is for Hey There, It's Yogi Bear
I is for The Island at the Top of the World


J is for Josie and the Pussycats


K is for The Kentucky Fried Movie


L is for Love at Stake



M is for The Muppet Movie


N is for National Lampoon's Class Reunion


O is for Once Upon A Crime


P is for Police Academy 3: Back in Training


Q is for Quarterback Princess


R is for Rustlers' Rhapsody


S is for Spaceship


T is for Twilight Zone The Movie


U is for UHF


V is for A Very Brady Sequel


W is for The World's Greatest Athlete


X is for Xanadu


Y is for Young Doctors in Love


Z is for Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century

1 comment:

Rupert Pupkin said...

I love this list Ed! Right up my alley! So cool you put in QUARTERBACK PRINCESS and WORLD'S GREATEST ATHLETE! I love both of those and many others here!

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: