Wednesday, April 13, 2011

edTunes: Volcano

Continuing my roll out of my 5 favorite musical acts, I loves me some Jimmy Buffet! How can you not dig the philosophy of J.B. of laying on the beach, sipping on a big fruity drink and just taking it easy. I played alot of Jimmy Buffet when I DJ'ed on my college radio station. Every Friday morning we would announce the "Countdown to Happy Hour" and play my favorite Buffet song, "Volcano". There's alot of great song from Jimmy Buffet and everybody has their favorite, but I gotta say Volcano is mine. Here's Jimmy Buffet and his Coral Reefer Band performing the song on Fridays - an ABC sketch comedy show from the early 80's. This performance aired May 8, 1981.

No comments:

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: