Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Congrats, Jen! (not my Jen)

Another baby to announce! Our friend Jen and her family welcomed their new baby, Makenna Grace! I'm not sure on the spelling of that first name, hopefully she'll forgive me if I slaughtered it. Makenna was born Monday afternoon at 3:37pm, weighing 8lbs. 1oz and measuring 22 inches long. Makenna is the little sister of Delaney, one of Elias' friends...so now playdates will be much noisier!

I haven't got to visit John or Aaron yet with their new babies, but they both sent me pictures and they are both ADORABLE (the babies, that is!) Seeing Aaron's little girl made me remember how much I wanted a girl.

In other news,
Make sure you go out today and pick up your copy of Walt Disney's classic film Lady and the Tramp, which makes it's way to a fully loaded DVD today! If you buy it at Wal Mart you can also get a free Disney music CD and a set of stickers! Elias and I got to the store early today to grab ours, as we were too late for the similar offer with Cinderella in October.

Later today I'm going to the doctor so I can pay our $20.00 co-pay for him to tell me that I'm fat and need to loose weight! Thanks Doc!

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: