Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wanna Read About a 29 Year Old TV Show About Horse Racing?

I've been a big fan of the web site Ultimate Disney for quite some time now. The site is one of the premiere spots on the internet for news on upcoming Disney DVD releases. I was excited a few months back when I got a gig writing their e-mail newsletter. Now I'm really thrilled to have my first DVD review published on the site.

The Bluegrass Special is an episode of THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY from 1977 that was recently released on DVD exclusively through the Disney Movie Club. It's the story of a young girl living on a horse farm who dreams of becoming a jockey. It's pure mid-70's Disney goodness! Check out my review over at Ultimate Disney.com.

1 comment:

amy@flexibledreams said...

Nice review. Well written. Bravo.

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: