Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas


Elias and Tanner got to visit with Santa Claus today. They both were really excited. They got to sit in his sleigh, and since there was no line they got an extra long visit. Elias took the extra time to fill Santa in on how Christmas decorations replaced all the Halloween decorations at Wal-Mart.

If anyone in the MD/PA area happens to see this toy, the Mickey Mouse Ride On Airplane, while out holiday shopping, please let me know where you saw it. I had planned on getting it for Tanner for his first birthday in a couple of weeks. Target carries the toy, but now I can't find any. I've been to four different Targets and no luck! It's not a big deal, but if you see it - let me know!

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: