Tuesday, December 26, 2006

New Photo Site!



Another year, another photo album! The folks at TextAmerica.com, where I house all the family photos, have decided to start charging $100 bucks for the privilege of using their site. So I hit the information super highway looking for a new my photos can call home. The winner of this illusive contract is Flickr.com. I haven't poked around the site too much yet, but it seems to be the choice of many a blogger so we'll give it a try. Most importantly, it's free!

So please change your bookmarks, favorites, whatever it is you have too.... www.flickr.com/photos/edsouth and join us over there for all the photographic fun!

There's pictures of our Christmas holiday there now. They are a little out of order since I was just experimenting with the site, but I'll get the hang of it soon! I hope to have a full write-up on all of our family holiday happenings later this evening or as soon as I get another break from putting toys together!

Happy Holidays and Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: