Thursday, January 18, 2007

Power Rangers...Schmawer Rangers


My latest assignment from Ultimate Disney.com was a review for the latest Power Rangers DVD. In case you were wondering, they are no longer "Mighty" or "Morphin" but they still suck! I haven't paid any attention to the Power Rangers universe since the last movie was in theatres ten years ago. Apparently the show undergoes a cast and setting change every season. The current season, known as POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE, tries to take the Power Ranger concept and cash in on the popularity of films like LORD OF THE RINGS and NARNIA. The result is crap! Lucky for me, I didn't have to write a full length review, just a few brief paragraphs for a larger Winter `06 DVD review. Anywho...take a look at my sarcastic review of POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE VOLUME 2 LEGENDARY CATASTROS when you get the chance!

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: