Sunday, May 27, 2007

Library Video

My good friend Bill Rollins (who directed me in the still-unreleased thriller Past Demons) just completed a short film for a contest promoting libraries. Sounds like a dry subject for an up and coming filmmaker to tackle, but Bill's video is hilarious and very creative. Bill, himself, plays the role of the mayor in this production. The role was originally to be played by yours truly but I had to back out at the last minute. Now having seen the finished project, I'm very disappointed that I couldn't be a part of it.


Leave a comment for Bill either here or on YouTube and let him know what you thought of it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol! I love me some libraries too! I've gone to one at least once a week for as long as I can remember.

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: