Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ed's Recipe Box



I love when someone has the bright idea of mixing the wonders of two great foods into one. I love all foods pizza related and I'm also a big fan of putting peanut butter & jelly into anything. So of course, I'm just crazy about Peanut Butter & Jelly Pizza. This right here is good eats, my friend! It's served at one of my favorite spots in the whole world, Chef Mickey's Restaurant at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.



Peanut Butter, Jelly, Chocolate Chips and Marshmallow are quite literally four of the greatest ingredients you can add to anything. So, to have them all come together in this single dish is a delight unlike any other!



I might just have to try and whip some up myself soon! Here's the recipe if you wanna try it yourself!

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: