Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Panthers are Pink, Aardvarks are Blue

The other day I was coloring with the kids and came across some pages in a Pink Panther coloring book of the slightly obscure cartoon series THE ANT AND THE AARDVARK. The Aardvark cartoons were a theatrical series produced between 1969 and 1971. They popped up on TV years later in different syndicated packages with the Pink Panther. Anyhow, The Ant and the Aardvark are also on my long list of favorite cartoon characters, and since you don't really ever hear about them anymore, I though it was cool to find some artwork of them in a coloring book. Not that coloring them would be much fun for a kid...except for their white eyeballs the Aardvark is all one shade of blue and the ant is red from head to toe! Here's a couple of pages I wasted my time scanning...











1 comment:

Ladytink_534 said...

I swear I think I remember seeing this cartoon somewhere!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: