Monday, November 24, 2008

Let's Talk About Jen

My friend Amy did something like this on her blog and I thought I'd steal the whole idea and do it over here. Like this blog here, Amy always talks about her kids but not so much her spouse. Here at WWoB, we talk alot about the kids...as well as the Smurfs and Alf, but I don't mention my wife Jen all that much. So here's a little prefabricated questionnaire about "your husband" that I switched to "your wife!"

1. She's sitting in front of the TV, what's on?
Some chick show like Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy or Days of Our Lives.


2. You're out to eat; what kind of salad dressing does she get on her salad?
Light Italian


3. What's one food she doesn't like?
Coconut


4. You go out to a bar, what does she order?
Tom Collins or a Cosmopolitan if she's in a Sex in the City mood


5. Where did she go to High School?
I think it was called North Carroll High, but it might be Westminster High or something like that.


6. What size shoe does she wear?
I have no idea, but there's 50 pairs upstairs that will give me the answer.


7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be?
Panda Bears


8. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
I'd go with either Peanut Butter & Jelly or Chicken Salad


9. What would she eat everyday if she could?
Taco Bell combo #6: Two Beef Supreme Chalupas, a soft taco and a Diet Pepsi.


10. What is her favorite cereal?
Rice Krispies with fruit on top


11. What would she never wear?
A black t-shirt from a concert


12. What is her favorite sports team?
Like me, she couldn't care less about sports


13. Who did she vote for?
She picked a winner!


14. Who is her best friend?
Me (...so she claims!)


15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't do?
Leave laundry all over the bedroom


16. How many states has she lived in?
Three...PA, MD, NY


17. What is her heritage?
I believe she's got some German in there.


18. You bake a cake for her birthday, what would it be?
I'd go with a Strawberry Shortcake


19. Did she play sports in high school?
No


20. What could she spend hours doing?
Shopping without the kids, sleeping, get on my case about things I haven't done around the house


21. What's something cool about her?
She gets me. She knows we're going to buy a cereal if the prize is good, even if no one in the house is ever going to eat the cereal.

1 comment:

amy@flexibledreams said...

#7 Actual panda bears? I think they get pretty big.

#21 That's awesome.

You have a GREAT wife! (I mean, I knew that before I read this post, you just confirmed it for me.)

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: