Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brother Next Door

One of my very favorite TV shows right now is E!'s super-silly Girls Next Door. If you haven't seen the show, it's a "reality" show about life in the famed Playboy Mansion. It centers around Hugh Hefner's young girlfriends and all the wacky, crazy things they do like plan parties and go on little trips. It's all actually very innocent and fun and not overtly sexual as you might expect from Playboy. Anywho...knowing how much I enjoy the show, my brother (who gets out alot more than I do) sent me this photograph from some charity event he went to a few years back. Here he is, getting a photo op with none other than Kendra Wilkinson - one of the Girls Next Door! Jealous!!! Actually, my brother Charlie had no idea who she was at the time and just got his picture with her because she wearing the jersey of some dude who went to Charlie's school (or something like that.) Then they talked football for a couple of minutes. If I had met her, I'd be like: "Remember the time...you guys built Slip n' Slides in the backyard...and then you had races on them...? That was cool!"

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: