Friday, July 24, 2009

Yabba Dabba Shoe

I recently bought the most expensive footwear I've ever owned, Explorer Sandals from L.L. Bean for $60.00. Now it looks like I'm going to have to go even higher than that because it's a no-brainer that I absoultley need to get these new Fred Flintstone shoes from Nike. The Nike Big High Fred Flintstone is available at Osneaker.com for the low price of only $160.00! Yes, that's a whole one hundred dollars more than my beloved sandals. And yes, that's U.S. currency, not Bedrock Sanddollars. But still, how sweet are these shoes? The fact that they are Nike's makes them just a little bit cooler! Yes, it's ironic that The Flintstones didn't wear shoes and yes, it's ironic that these shoes were probably made in a sweatshop in Micro Indonesia by seven year olds who have never seen a cartoon...but come on, these shoes look like Fred Flintstone's clothes. And the shoelace is the same color as Fred's tie! If that weren't enough, check out the back of the shoe:


Nike is written in bones! Sold!
When I was a freshman in college I had Vans with Mickey Mouse all over them...they were awesome! I gotta say, these Fred Flintstone shoes would officially be the coolest shoes I've ever owned.

1 comment:

Matt said...

$160 is a bit rich for my taste, but it's a one of a kind thing so go for it.

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: