Tuesday, April 05, 2011

The Quotable Alf

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it's run over by a car, you don't want it."

"I learned one thing about eating jigsaw puzzles : an hour later, you're hungry again."

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Many are called, but a few are chosen. And you can't get anything done by standing here talking cliches."


"I don't want to be an orphan! I saw "Annie!" Orphans have to eat gruel and tap dance with mops!"

"Did you say I should get hair in the peanut butter, or I shouldn't?"

"I never met a cat I didn't like!"

"Hey, you crawl under people's houses, you hear things."

"Trust me on this one, I've been wrong so many times before."

"Don't look back. Something might be broken." (quoting his Grandpa Satchel)

"Hey I'm still young. If I'm not married by the time I hit the big 4-0-0, then I'll panic."

No comments:

Mobile Version Now Available!.

Follow @edsouth on Twitter!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: