Monday, January 26, 2009

A Big Bowl of Synergy

You know me, I loves some movie and TV show tie-in breakfast cereal. Even though I'm not into either of these properties, I'm still amused at the existence of Hannah Montana Cereal and High School Musical Cereal. The latter should come as no surprise as we've already had High School Musical frozen waffles in the grocery store freezers for a while now. My favorite part here is the Hannah Montana cereal is labeled as "Multi-grain Secret Identity cereal with strawberry milkshake flavoring". I guess the Mulit-Grain nutritionally makes up for the fact that your eating a synthetic strawberry milkshake...for breakfast, no less!

2 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

Lol. I really shouldn't be surprised...

Anonymous said...

The High School Musical Cereal is simply labeled "Tastes Like Marketing!!!"

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: