Sunday, September 03, 2006

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Toy Lineup

This site has been getting some traffic from people looking for information on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toys such as the MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE PLAYSET. I bought my son a set of the Clubhouse Figures for his birthday and inside the package was a little advertisement for the rest of the MMC toy lineup, so I thought I'd share it (in the hopes of generating a little extra traffic.) MICKEY'S TALKING CELL PHONE is your standard cell phone toy. It's got all the blinking lights and lots of buttons, it says the numbers that you are pushing and of course you get to talk to Mr. Mouse! You can also program it to teach your child their home phone number. PLAYDATE MICKEY with DVD is kind of a let-down. When I saw the ad here I automatically assumed that the plush Mickey interacted with the DVD somehow. That assumption was wrong. What you get is a standard ol' plush Mickey Mouse plus a DVD that has Playhouse Disney commercials on it and a clip from MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE. That's right, you don't even get a whole episode...just a clip. Sorry Mickey, but that's kind of lame!



MICKEY'S TALKING CAR I haven't seen in the store yet. It looks pretty cool and it uses the same interactive figures as the Clubhouse Playset. There is a price sticker on the shelf at Wal-Mart for the car, but they have yet to get any in. The ANIMATED TALKING FIGURES try to be a little more than your ordinary action figures from a TV show. Each of the figures have a moving head and moving arms. They also have little holes on the bottom that allow them to snap on to different parts of the Clubhouse Playset or the Talking Car. The toy can identify which figure you clicked on and the character not only moves, but it also talks. If you click on a Mickey and a Minnie near each other, they can have a conversation. Pretty neat!


The figures are sold in sets of two, and each set comes with a little base that you can attach the figures to so you can hear them talk. We got Construction Mickey and Minnie. Mickey looks more like he's about to do the Y.M.C.A then build a house! The other sets are Donald & Daisy, Pluto & magician Mickey, and cowboy Donald & Goofy. I've seen all the episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and not once did Mickey dress up like a construction Worker or Magician nor Donald a cowboy. I guess it's just a way to get a few bucks out of ya, even though in order to get all the characters you have to duplicate Mickey and Donald!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no construction worker, but Mickey as magician and Donald as cowboy are coming up for Halloween in Episode 115: "Mickey's Treat".

Anonymous said...

I am wanting to know when these came out and where can I buy these please if someone can tell me I would really appreciate it!!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me where I can get all the Mickey mouse club house toys. I am trying to find these where I live and no one has heard of them.
Please email me at belletw77@hotmail.com
Thanks Tina

Anonymous said...

They are out... we purchased the playhouse at Toys R Us... and the figurenes and car at Walmart... my boys are 3 and they love them.

Anonymous said...

Do a search on E-bay for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. There are tons on there. May have to pay more $$$, but if you want it, that's may be the only way right now.

Anonymous said...

I was at a Walmart in Ohio yesterday and they had all of the toys. Toys R Us was sold out. Disney online says they will get the clubhouse in about 5 weeks. This isn't listed as one of the hottest toys of the season, but it will likely be based on the prices going on ebay for them.

Anonymous said...

just to let everyone know, do NOT buy the Clubhouse from KB TOYS, IT IS A FRAUD, ONCE YOU GET IT. IT IS IN A WHITE BOX W/ A COLORED LABEL ON IT AND IT IS CALLED "MICKEY MOUSE BOBBIN CLUB HOUSE. I CALLED DISNEY AND THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH KB TOYS!

Anonymous said...

I live in Wichita, KS so prices may vary elsewhere but I found the talking car (approx. $15), the cell phone (approx. $13), the clubhouse (approx. $40) and all the figurines (approx. $8 for set of two) at my local Super Target store. There was also a talking Mickey glove that teaches counting but my son (who will be 3 in January) didn't get too excited about it. I purchased the rest of the items for him and he loves them all.

Anonymous said...

In New Jersey, I got 4 of the clubhouse playsets yesterday at ToysRUs (you have to ask a manager to look up the code - #506661 - and see what truck they are coming in on). I stayed in Toys R Us for over an hour waiting for them to unload the truck. Paid $39.99 each. The car is at WalMart - $15 each and I got 4 of those also.

The figurines - $7 for a set of two at Walmart - Still trying to get those!!! They are coming off the truck tonight in New Jersey, so hopefully tomorrow I will have the comoplete set for my daughter and for my friends' kids!

Anonymous said...

NEW JERSEY - Toys R Us - ask a manager to look up the number 506661 and find out when they will be on the truck and delivered to the store. I did this and got 4 Clubhouse Playsets yesterday - $39.99 each. The car - Walmart $15. These are VERY easy to find in New Jersey - every store has a million of them. The figurines - different story - I'm going crazy! Walmart sells each set of 2 for $7 and the truck is supposed to be coming in this week sometime - so I go every morning to look! I REFUSE TO PAY THE EBAY PRICES!

Anonymous said...

I live in Georgia and my boys LOVE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I've searched everywhere and couldn't find the Clubhouse. It is now however available on the Disney Shopping Website and will be delivered in approx. 1 week. They do not carry the figurines. I also refuse to pay the EBAY prices so I've been hanging out at Walmart waiting for them to arrive.

Anonymous said...

We just got our mickey mouse club house talking cell phone from www.kidscds.org dont know why clubhouse toys are hard to find. we saw one on ebay for $20 + $10 shipping, and only other one was this kids cds website, where we got it for $14. works great so far, and by 2 boys are hooked. we also have disney sing along with mickey CD that goes along well when they play.

Unknown said...

Hello! This is a very old post but i am wondering if anyone has had any success finding these figurines lately or can anyone tell me where i can get them? I picked up a clubhouse with the pegs & it would be very cool to have the figures for my daughter who is turning 2 soon

Unknown said...

Can anyone tell me where i might find these figures now?? I just picked up the clubhouse with the pegs and it would be very cool to have the figures for my daughter who is almost 2. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hello! This is a very old post but i am wondering if anyone has had any success finding these figurines lately or can anyone tell me where i can get them? I picked up a clubhouse with the pegs & it would be very cool to have the figures for my daughter who is turning 2 soon

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: