Monday, April 13, 2009

Miley's Muffins

First off, for those of you that are confused, let me set the record straight on my relationship with Hannah Montana. While I am a huge fan of the World of Disney, my allegiance to the company starts to wear out in the land of Disney Channel. I have only watched the Hannah Montana TV show one time! Yes, I copied the Miley Cyrus CD from someone (someone being a 9 year old girl) and I may have watched the better part of her concert film on Starz...but that's only because it was in HD and it looked really good on our TV! That being said, I do not consider myself a Hannah Montana fan of any sort. However, I find the merchandising of Ms. Montana to be endlessly hilarious. They have plastered her photo on more things in the last year than Batman's got in the last 60 years! They are obviously running out of things to cash in on which is why the bakery at my local supermarket had an entire Hannah Montana section set up this weekend. I suppose a HM cake isn't too crazy, and they have the prepackaged Twinkies-like HM cakes...but Hannah Montana Rockin' Berry Muffins??? Really folks, do we need that!? They are filled with little bits of mystery substance that are pink and purple. In fact, looking at this picture I can't believe I didn't pick up a box. I'm sure they are a great way to start off your day - Montana Style!

2 comments:

mpm said...

Better than, "New England style!"

The Admin said...

just the title of this post had me on the floor laughing, thank you thank you

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: