Thursday, October 12, 2006

Remember Pac-Man? He's Back...In Lottery Form!

Believe it or not, this is not a relic from 1983 that I've had stashed in a Fred Flintstone & Friends pencil box under my bed for the last 23 years. This is brand new Pac-Man Instant Win Lottery ticket that I picked up in my travels recently. Not from an antique mall or flea market...I'm talking about a Lottery Ticket Vending Machine. Pac-Man has found his way back into the wonderful world of merchandising via lottery scratch-off cards. I've never bought a lottery ticket in my life, but Pac-Man was calling out to me and I knew I had to bring him home with me. Plus I knew it would be a cool thing to post on the ol' blog here! While the card has wonderful graphics, the game itself has nothing to do with Pac-Man except that if you scratch off a ghost with cherries behind him you win instantly, and if you scratch off strawberries you win all ten prizes shown.

This is why I never play lottery tickets! I never win anything!

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: