Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's Halloween! Here's Another Comic

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Today we have another rehash from my college school newspaper, in fact it's from the same November 1994 issue as yesterday's post. Before I achieved fame and fortune with my Dog & Bunny comic strip I attempted another comic that was a direct knock off of another popular strip. It was so much of a rip-off that we named the comic MR. ED'S FAR SIDE RIP-OFF, not that about 100 other single panel comics from the mid-90's couldn't also be called Far Side Rip-Off's but we just decided to be upfront about it. The artwork was done by a friend of mine, Jeff Levine, who was into graphic arts. (Last I heard from him he designed sports apparel for local teams.) As with so many other things I did in 1994, this comic's gag revolves around the O.J. Simpson murder trial. Remember, if you have trouble reading the comic you can click on it to enlarge it!

No comments:

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: