Monday, September 04, 2006

Open Letter to Brian

Dear Brian,

I'm so excited that you and your wife, Jenae, are having a baby this fall. It will be a very special holiday season for your whole extended family with the joyous arrival of the newest member. Recently you mentioned that you guys still haven't picked out a name for this little baby girl that will be joining you soon. I have made a list of some good suggestions for baby names. As with my own children, I believe you should name your child after someone or something that is near and dear to your heart. Keeping that in mind, I've narrowed the field down to these choices:

Stef - Martha Plimpton's character from THE GOONIES


Daisy - named for the Princess in Super Mario. Bros. (or you could go with Peach or Toadstool)

Kimberly - I know how much you loves some KIM POSSIBLE

Bindy Sue - Would it be so much for you to honor the fallen Crocodile Hunter by naming your daughter after his!?

Amidala - from Star Wars Episodes I - III. Who else are you going to make the "perfect" 'I am your father!' reference with?


Pepper - Ms. Pac-Man's first name


Emma, Victoria, or Melony - Any of the Spice Girls are worthy of having your child named ofter them. Excpet Geri! Remember she left the band like three days before we went to see them in concert.

Wilhelmina/Willie - Kate Capshaw's character from INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM


Kelli - as in "Kelli Maroney" star of the classic films NIGHT OF THE COMET and CHOPPING MALL

work with me here on this one,
Jeyea - it's kind of like the opposite of Jenae

They are all yours Brian, use which one you like and you can thank me later!

Your Friend,

Ed


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them all!!! By the time I got to Kelli I was crying with laughter! What a brilliant collection of meaningful yet "real-sounding" names. I can't wait to share these with JeNae. Thanks for your help, bud!

People Who Have Wasted Their Time Here: